Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Bodypass has reached the project midterm. The consortium has presented the preliminary results during the review to the project officer and the technical reviewers. Currently, the main achievements include:
- Data harmonisation: A new protocol based on a common parameterization on a reference3D mesh. The method generates random (on-the-fly) templates in order to protect the IP rights of the data nodes
- Methods to curate 3D data collected with different technologies: The alpha version of the software for processing the raw data that comes from body scanners and medical scans. Raw scans from different body scanners can be processed: quality, noise, etc. The software also includes an initial catalogue of metrics compatible with the needs of the consumer goods and healthcare sectors.
- Data protection: The measures to protect personal data includes
- 3D raw data is processed to obtain synthetic avatars without personal features: face, ears, etc.
- Access to individual data is restricted in the hospital.
- Data Nodes deployed at hospitals blocks queries if the software will find a combination with the earlier queries from the same Client which can reveal information about small patient groups or specific patients.
- Services for data analysis that allow:
- Queries to curate and input 3D data
- Queries to retrieval individual and aggregated 3D data.
- Queries to retrieval individual and aggregated measurements.